Tuesday 27 July 2010

Hook Line and Sinker


Afternoon,


My mum swears by these omega 3 fish tablets, she told me they are good for my brain but all I've noticed really is a slight fishy taste in my mouth If I burp after taking one? Maybe I just haven't been taking enough of them but I can only imagine If they became a habit I'd just smell like a fishmonger, all be it a fishmonger with a good brain. Which makes me wonder if there is an underground world of super genius people that wont dare come to the surface for fear of being mocked for their fishy breath. Who knows they might be planing an attack as I write. Is it that crazy to think that Stephen Hawkins fella is their leader and head spy, and he only gets away with it cos he speaks through a computer? I mean can anyone actually vouch for smelling Stephens breath? And that wheelchair reeks of "I was raised in an underground maze of sewer pipes" does it not? I could be wrong but it makes you think dunit?


Bit fishy.

No comments:

Post a Comment