Thursday 27 May 2010

The Jobseeker.


Hello.


I hated allot of the job's that I've done in the past, I once picked peppers for one and a half days. I only stayed the extra half a day to see if i could get anymore enjoyment out of the motorised trolly I scooted up and down the endless ailes of pepper plants on. I couldn't. It was hotter than Africa in that massive green house with a local radio station Spirit FM dripping out of some speakers like a rancid guff. But still at least there I new where I stood, be it not for very long.


So now for I think the 5th or 6th time I am again a "Jobseeker". Seeking out jobs wherever I rome... wait was that a job..... oh no it's just a rug. It's essential to stay alert as a jobseeker, you must also have skills in code breaking for the ones with power may test you.


The picture above is part of the letter I was sent by the all powerful Employatron aka Job Centre. It gives no explanation to why they don't want to give me money for my seeking this time but is very confusing being that they mention the same dates over and over...
I must now ring them for clues, a bit like Tom Hanks in the Devinci code but shitter.
When I had my back to unemployment interview on Monday the woman next to me was getting so much praise for attending a hairdressers course I felt like punching myself in the face and seeing what kind of verbal pat on the back that might get me. It's not that I feel above these people in any way but they are using up all the benefits for those of us that are completely capable of having jobs, we just don't like the ones we've had. To be honest finding a job worth doing through the job centre is about as likely as shitting a silver tea set without getting a bloody arse. My mate did a local job search on the "fisher price my first job touch screen computer" they have in all these hell holes now, and it brought up a tarot card reader in Manchester? Qualifications needed? Well I imagine seeing the future to be one, which is why I wont be booking the magabus.


No comments:

Post a Comment