Monday 31 May 2010

TOP TEN




Yes,


we are now nearly half way through the year and if you asked me what kind of year it's been I'd say I've had shitter but it's not over yet. Here is a list of the top 10 shitty things that have happened in the first 6 months of 2010.


1 Lost all freelance work in the job I've been trying to progress in since my early twenties but seem unable to.


2 Bought a network rail card (fucking useless)


3 Lost £80 on rail ticket bought for excellent festival I was supposed to be playing but got canceled. No refunds given.


4 had an oyster.


5 Politics, Idiots, Election.


6 Got a job I thought I'd hate, turned out to be quite good at it just in time for the company to go into liquidation, still owed £750.


7 Littlehampton give go ahead to the construction of Europe's longest bench. (see above)


8 Extraction of black death tooth needed but must go on NHS Dental waiting list. A waiting list for pain that I have to pay for.


9 Signed on Jobseekers twice.


10 On long break with beautiful Girlfriend for being an utter loser.


This is definitely the worst post on this blog, so if you've read it feel free to add that to your top 10 of shitty stuff you've had happen to you in the first 6 months of 2010. Quickly though, you only have a couple of weeks left.



No comments:

Post a Comment